Current Listings for salE
900 park avenue 21e,
New York, NY 10075
$3,250,000 | 2 BEDROOM | 2 full Bath/1 part. bath | aPPROX sq. ft. 1,288
common charges: $2,702
Park Avenue Condo in the Sky
• Luxurious and luminous, high floor 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom condo apartment
• Wide open city views and partial Central Park views
• Large picture windows face south and north and a few smaller ones face west
• Elegant Foyer with incredible light coming from the walls of windows in the different rooms
• Expansive Living/Dining room features open southern city views as well as some Central Park views when looking west
• Renovated windowed Kitchen features black granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
• Large Master Bedroom with enormous walk-in closet and private windowed marble bathroom
• Second bedroom with 2 closets and also private windowed marble bathroom
• Beautiful wood floors and abundance of closets throughout the apartment
• Powder room available off the entry foyer
• 900 Park Avenue: one of the most prestigious white-glove condominiums in the Upper East Side
• Full-service building, features a 24-hour door attendant, a concierge, attended elevator, a live-in resident manager
• Fitness center, laundry facilities and a bike storage room
• Private driveway, sumptuous lobby and elegantly renovated hallways
• Parking available at an additional cost
• If primary residence, real estate tax abatement applies, which is currently 17.5%.
• Showings by appointment only, from Monday through Friday 9am-5pm
• Located 2 blocks from Central Park
• Near world-class museums, boutiques and amazing dining options on Madison and Fifth Avenues
200 Riverside boulevard 44b, New York, NY 10069
$4,295,000 | 4 BEDROOM | 4 full Bath/1 part. bath | aPPROX sq. ft. 2,200
common charges: $2,472
· Breathtaking views of the Hudson River, the Palisades, Riverside Park and The George Washington Bridge
· 4 Bedroom, 4 1/2 bath apartment all with en-suite bathrooms and amazing river views
· Recently renovated and newly refinished with marble bathrooms and wood floors is in move-in condition
· A generous square foyer leads into an open living/dining room and separate kitchen
· A set of pocket doors in the living room will take you to a large Library/4th bedroom with its own bathroom
· The master suite features several closets, the bathroom and a separate shower
· The 2 additional bedroom suites are very generous
· The powder room is off the foyer
· There are plenty of closets throughout and there is a washer/dryer in place
· If this is a primary residence, a real estate tax abatement for about 17.5% can be obtained lowering the taxes to about $4634/month
· 200 Riverside Boulevard is a full service luxury condominium at the corner of West 70th street; it is impeccably maintained and all the hallways were recently renovated.
· The amenities include a 24-hour doorman/concierge, a newly renovated gym and indoor lap pool, steam rooms, sauna, and Jacuzzi; children’s playroom; bike room, valet dry cleaner and on-site parking garage for an additional fee.
· The building is pet friendly
· Convenient to the 1,2,3 subway lines, Central Park, Lincoln Center and the fantastic restaurants and boutiques of the Upper West Side
60 East 55th Street 35A,
New York, NY 10022
$1,950,000 | 1 BEDROOM | 1 full Bath/1 part. bath | aPPROX sq. ft. 992
common charges: $1,574
· Armani Casa Par Excellence, approximately 992 sq.ft. with New York City views and three exposures
· Beautiful, mint condition, 1BD +1.5 BT corner apartment, furnished by Armani Casa and Poltrona Frau
· High ceilings of approximately 9’3” give this home volume and a sensation of space and comfort
· The Living/Dining room is luminous and spacious
· The master bedroom is surrounded by windows, has a large walk in closet and a bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
· The state-of-the-art windowed kitchen has top of the line appliances such as Sub Zero fridge and Miele Stove, cook top and dish washer
· The apartment has Armani Casa custom built in cabinetry throughout including a library, shelving and a Murphy bed ideal to accommodate an additional guest
· The apartment features hardwood floors, a washer dryer, electric solar shades throughout, central air conditioning and a private storage unit
· The apartment is offered furnished only
· One of New York’s most distinctive condominiums, with 24-hour doorman, and a live-in resident manager
· If primary residence, real estate tax abatement applies, which is currently 17.5%
· The residents have access to the Core Club, one of Manhattan’s most elite private clubs
· Centrally located between Madison and Park Avenues, the building is close to many of New York’s finest restaurants and shops.
30 EAST 85TH STREET 8B
NEW YORK, NY 10028
$3,150,000 | 2 BEDROOMS | 2 Bathrooms | aPPROX sq. ft. 1,376
common charges: $1,723
· A privileged layout with 2 bedrooms, 2 full marbled baths
· Oversized windows, South and East exposures
· Enter into a large foyer that leads to a generous living/dining room
· Off the living room an ample balcony facing Madison Avenue and open skies
· Generously sized master suite has 2 walls of windows
· One more well proportionally sized bedroom faces the open balcony
· A bright windowed kitchen has stainless steel appliances
· The apartment comes with a washer/dryer and an abundance of closet
· A new state of the art Equinox Gym in the premises
· Parking garage available for an additional fee
· Pets under 50 lbs. are allowed with Board approval
· 1% flip tax payable by the buyer
· This luminous residence is located in one of the most prestigious white glove condominiums in the Upper East Side between Fifth and Madison Avenues and just one block from Central Park and The Metropolitan Museum of Art
· This building is located near several world-class museums, gourmet restaurants, excellent NYC schools and luxury boutiques
· The subway is 3 blocks away and buses are available nearby
990 FIFTH AVENUE PH12/13/14
NEW YORK, NY 10075
$39,750,000 | 5 BEDROOMS | 4 FULL / 2 PARTIAL BATHS | aPPROX sq. ft. 6,200
Penthouse, 990 Fifth Avenue, With Expansive Central Park Views
· Mint condition, newly renovated blending a contemporary style with classic architecture
· Comfort and elegance combine for perfect entertaining
· 14 spacious rooms, +-6200 interior sq. ft., and an exquisite +- 1200 sq. ft. lush garden
terrace with panoramic East, South, and West views to Central Park
· Master suite with kitchenette and family room with floor to ceiling sliding doors that
open to the terrace
· 4 bedrooms, library with Central Park views
· 4 full bathrooms, 2 powder rooms
· Superb living room overlooking Central Park
· 11 foot ceilings with handcrafted crown molding, panels, and doorways
· 5 wood burning fireplaces
· Large kitchen with new Sub-Zero Wolf six burner range/oven, grill, two large
refrigerators, and wine storage
· Spacious laundry room on bedroom floor
· 1 staff suite off the kitchen and an additional large staff room with bath on the ground floor
· 2 sizable storage bins in the basement
· Elevator access to each floor
· A distinguished Rosario Candela building on Fifth Avenue and 80th Street featuring five
duplexes and a magnificent triplex Penthouse. White glove service, fully staffed building
with state of the art security
· Bike room
· New gym
· Newly renovated lobby
2 River Terrace 11H
$4,350,000 | 3 BEDROOM | 4 bathrooms |aPPROX sq. ft. 1,978
common charges: $2,498
· Breathtaking, unobstructed, panoramic views of the Hudson River, the Statue of Liberty and Rockefeller Park
· Contemporary open space with 3 bedrooms and 4 baths
· Floor plan flexibility to be a large 3 bedroom home or a grand 2 bedroom with separate den leading to the great room through an oversized pocket door
· Master bedroom features three large closets and an en-suite spa-like bath including a double sink vanity, frameless glass shower, separate soaking tub and honed-finish travertine with teakwood marble
· Two additional well-proportioned bedrooms each featuring en-suite marble baths
· An additional fourth full marble bath ideal for guests
· Kitchen includes “Corian” countertops, Italian teak-faced cabinetry and energy star appliances by Sub-Zero, Thermador and Miele
· A large walk-in utility room with Bosch washer and dryer
· Abundant closets throughout the apartment
· LEED Gold apartment with fresh filtered air and water and lower energy bills
· The Riverhouse at One Rockefeller Park is the most sought after white-glove residence and one of the only LEED
certified Green condominium waterfront green condominium in Battery Park City
· The building features 24-hour concierge service, a parking garage, 50' salt-water lap pool, fitness center, bicycle
storage, billiards area and an outdoor terrace
· Across the street from North End Grill, Atrio, Harry's Italian, El Vez, Shake Shack, Beans & Greens, 11 screen movie theater
· The Riverhouse is near all the fabulous Tribeca shopping, restaurants, Whole Foods supermarket and Soul Cycle
· Neighboring the Riverhouse is the Brookfield Place and the Oculus with exclusive eateries such as Eataly and retail shops such as Gucci, Hermes, Ferragamo, Scoop, Louis Vuitton and many more
50 Bayard Street PH1
$3,450,000 | 3 BEDROOM | 2.5 bathrooms |aPPROX sq. ft. 2,396
common charges: $2,492
• Magnificent Luxury Loft-like Penthouse
• Fabulous open views
• 3 Large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• Great room with gas fireplace
• Kitchen with breakfast bar
• En suite master bedroom with sitting area
• Windowed Master Bath with Calcutta Gold marble and deep soaking tub
The IKON building is a full-service condominium | 24-hour doorman | Full time manager | Fitness center | J-51 Tax abatement
McCarren Park features large and luscious green areas, baseball and football fields, basketball and bocce courts, dog-friendly spaces, an outdoor pool, a kid’s playground, a running track and much more | Lots of boutiques, restaurants and cafes | Choice of the L or the G trains
Luxurious 2 Bedroom with River Views
$1,825,000 | 2 BEDROOM | 2 bathrooms |aPPROX sq. ft. 1,172
common charges: $1,797
•A gracious living/dining room with the most incredible views
•Generous en-suite master bedroom with a dressing area and a luxurious master bath featuring a glass enclosed shower and a Zuma soaking tub
•The second bedroom can also be used as an office or a TV room.
•The 2nd bath has contemporary stainless steel fixtures and modern porcelain finishes
•The ultra-modern Kitchen has top of the line appliances (Sub-Zero, Bosch and Miele)
•Spacious washer and dryer closet and plenty of storage closets throughout the apartment
•Full service building (with half-acre private park where movie nights and barbecues are regularly scheduled) and 40,000 SqFt of amenities: pool, yoga room, SPA, fully equipped gym, rock climbing wall, squash, basketball courts, locker rooms that include sauna, steam rooms; large playroom, pool table, ping pong, video gaming consoles and a fully equipped art room
20 eAST 68TH STREET,APT 12D
$1,750,000 | 1 BEDROOM | 2 bathrooms |aPPROX sq. ft. 1,000
• Luxurious 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom Apartment.
• Large entertaining living and dining rooms.
• Expansive terrace.
• All windows and terrace have open views facing east.
• Laundry Closet.
• Murphy bed closet available in the living alcove.
• Investors welcome, currently tenant occupied
• This building has condo rules and it is a “Non Land Lease" Condop.
• It allows: pied-a-terres, unlimited rentals, maximum financing, guarantors, foreign buyers and pets are welcome.
• There is full service, 24 hour doorman and a live-in super.
• The building has excellent financials and low monthly maintenance.
• Flip tax of 2% payable by the buyer
• Located on 68th Street between Fifth and Madison Avenues.
• The apartment is just one block from Central Park, on a quiet block near museums, shopping, the zoo and great restaurants.
• Several transportation options to other parts of NYC by a bus or subway.
• The bus takes you in just a few minutes to Lincoln Center, the opera, the ballet, the philharmonic orchestra & the movie theaters.
• The subway, located just two blocks away, will connect you with the rest of the city.